Blanket E&O coverage on an unscheduled basis for DICE producers. Limits up to 5,000,000.
The Blanket DICE Errors & Omissions Insurance Policy provides coverage on a blanket and unscheduled basis for eligible production types. The policy protects the protects the production and/or distribution company from various lawsuits that allege:
- Unauthorized use of names, trade names, service marks, titles, formats, ideas, characters, character names, characterizations, plots, musical compositions, performances, slogans, program material or any similar material
- Breach of implied or implied-in-fact contract arising out of the alleged submission of any literary, dramatic, musical or other similar material, or breach of trust and confidence arising out of any such submissions.
- Invasion privacy or publicity
- Libel, slander or other forms of defamation
- Infringement of copyright
Eligibility requirements for the Blanket DICE Production E&O program include:
- No prior losses
- Agreement by insured that only certain types of productions are eligible.
Coverages available through the Multimedia Production E&O program include:
- Limits up to 5,000,000
- Annual Coverage Term
- Worldwide Coverage Territory
- Claims Made Coverage Basis
- Additional Insureds
- Deductible options from 10,000 up to 100,000
The following production types and/or operations are eligible under the program:
- all commercials, industrial, educational, audio or audio-visual presentations for corporate, industrial or education clients;
- all music videos produced by you for others, but only if and to the extent that your client has agreed to fully indemnify you for all featured music in a video; and
- all small productions and webisodes produced by you for distribution by you; however, solely where the individual production has a gross production budget of $100,000 or less.
For any individual production not indicated above, coverage may be purchased via a separate Multimedia Production E&O policy.